OMG Guys! It’s September 1st!
IT’S FALL, Y’ALL!
I know, I know… It’s not quite fall, but I can’t hold my excitement any longer. I AM SO EXCITED FOR COOLER WEATHER AND THINGS THAT SMELL GOOD.
Okay, I live in Texas, so my “fall” is a balmy 70 degrees… C’MON PEOPLE!
I loved making our previous list of date ideas, so I decided to do it again for my favorite season!
Here you go! Totally cool, super awesome, date night ideas that don’t involve peeing yourself in a haunted house!
20 Fall Date Night Ideas
- Visit an apple orchard. Okay, well… unless you are in the South and don’t have them. Can someone pass the cider and donuts!?
- Make cider. It’s actually super easy to make in a crockpot!
- Carve pumpkins. Don’t stab your hand. Make it more fun by having a carving contest!
- Go to a fall festival. Just walk around and smell the cool air for me… please?
- Eat candy corn. Bonus points if you don’t get cavities.
- Go to a bonfire. Make smores. Sing bad songs. Tell ghost stories (or if you’re like me… murder stories, ha).
- Learn how to make a new dish for Thanksgiving. My go-to dish is Cheesy Potatoes. My second dish is whatever is on sale at H-E-B.
- Go to a football game. High School games are fun! Bring a blanket, bundle up and watch the game!
- Go on a ghost tour. Last year, Hubs and I did a Segway ghost tour of downtown Austin. It was a blast. It was two hours. I fell off the self-balancing Segway.
- Bake a pie. I made Hubs a pie while we were dating. He said it was delicious. I wouldn’t know- I hate pie.
- Visit a pumpkin patch. Pick out a pumpkin and take it home to carve! Boom. 2 dates in one.
- Get lost in a corn maze. Hopefully also get found in a corn maze. Bonus points if you make out somewhere.
- Try a pumpkin flavored “something” at some coffee shops. Go to a coffee shop. Buy all of their pumpkin flavored offerings. Try not to puke.
- Celebrate Oktoberfest. Sausage? Beer? Lederhosen? OH MY!
- Make caramel apples. Or if you want to be a prankster, caramel covered onions…
- Pass out candy for Halloween. Notice I said C-A-N-D-Y, not toothbrushes or tracts. Money is good, too…
- Host a Halloween party. I want to do this SO bad. I’m thinking an 80’s theme cuz I just want to dress up like Pat Benatar
- Drink a PSL (pumpkin spice latte). Frappucino is the way to go.
- Have a Halloween oreo eating contest. The winner is whoever doesn’t puke.
- Go on a haunted hayride. Hayrides are better cuz you don’t have to walk or run from the chainsaws.
Hopefully, you’re as excited about fall as I am! Save this list to your Pinterest Board to keep yourself busy this season!
Have a great weekend and give your hubs a smooch!